Monday 29 September 2014

[YEAR 3] Film Idea Draft 2

After the feedback on Thursdays lesson I decided to drop the music video idea,
because I should do a film that is for myself for my final year. 

Today Pooja gave me the advice of looking at my life instead for the film,
having it more like animated documentary about how much time I spend on travelling.
The theme would be time. The basic idea at this point is that I calculate all the times I spend with my Family/Partner/Friends and how much time I spend travelling with these same people that I have never met in my life. I feel like I should know these people who I have spent 3 years travelling with but I know nothing about them.

I'm currently not sure how much I like this idea, I love the idea of time I think that is great but I just don't want to do an animation based around my life, it makes me uncomfortable letting so many people in on my thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment