Tuesday 30 September 2014

[YEAR 3] Film Idea Draft 3

Following on from my talk with Pooja, I have definitely decided I do not want to have the animation being about me but more inspired by what I do to create a story. But that leaves me with no character or real story now. 

After talking with Neil he told me to obverse people, and find someone who interested me. 
This then reminded me of a story that my mum told me about a woman on the bus she had met. 
This woman always had matching handbags and shoes, and my mum loves having brightly coloured shoes. One day this woman comes up to my mum and asks, can I buy your shoes, they would match one of the handbags she owned. 
This little story has inspired me to base my own film on this woman and her matching handbags and shoes. 

The location would still be a bus stop, as this would contrast the colour character with her bags and shoes while the surroundings would be grungy and dark. This would also apply to the other people as well, they would be dress in dark suits and looks similar to each other. 
The time of day I think should always be the morning, since this is when you have great about of people in school uniforms or suits going to travel at the same time I find. 

A story that could go with this at the moment could be that the woman see's a young girl with a bag or shoes that she really wants and she is just desperate to get them for her collection. 
I'm currently not certain on a direction for the story but I do really like this idea development. 






No comments:

Post a Comment