Sunday 16 February 2014

[YEAR 2] Show Reel Development - Female Viking Character Development


These are some female warrior thumbnails, I tried to do them so its a woman and then a young girl or teenage in the same sort of pose. 
I tried to build the bodies mainly in triangle shapes to show a swift, sharp look but it a curve to give it that young, delicate feeling as well. 


I drew this out to express what I would like to achieve with the character's look. 
So I was think along the lines of layers, hoods and furs.


Here are some concept sketches:, to help with my development of the character.


I really wanted to go for the classic Scandinavian girl look, so it was a small nose, round face and big eyes.







Here is my two favorite hair designs on the basic body, I have given her a 14/15 year old body so she has small hips and chest since she is still in development, next is to work on the outfit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment