Saturday 4 October 2014

[YEAR 3] Film Development - Background/Setting ideas

The main setting for my film currently will be based at a bus station/bus stop as this will give a variety of characters that could appear there, such as my main character idea so far (the lady with many matching hand bags and shoes)


Here is just a reference board of lots of different bus stations, bus stops and train stations, so I can come up with a clearly idea of what the setting will look like. From the look of most of the images I found they are normally quite grungy which I think would work nicely to contrast the main character again. 

Below is some pictures I took at Lincoln's bus station, the one I go to every day, its very grungy and dark even on sunny days. 


I also have a reference board of the sort of look I would like the backgrounds/settings to have, a lot of shape language, block colours.


I did a quick doodle of what the setting may possibly look like, it was mainly me trying to work out how to create that look myself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment