Monday 13 October 2014

[YEAR 3] Main Character Basic Ideas

I always thought of the character being quite a stylish character. So I created a mood board of extremely fashionable old woman to help with ideas of how the old woman could dress.  


These were the original roughs I had done the pitch my first draft, I feel these are still helpful but no way near the film character. 


I did some random drawings of how I imagine very stereotypical old woman. They aren't so helpful but they can my first ideas out of my head. 


Now that we have a clearier idea of the story the character is slowly becoming more defined. She is a sweet but stubborn old woman, so I feel like rectangles/squares and circles would be the best shape language for her but I have tried all of them to see what I feel works.







No comments:

Post a Comment